Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wrapping up month 2...

Well we are almost on the third month! A little sad to be honest. Baker is getting so big!

In this second month Baker can...

-Get his head up 90 degrees easily on his stomach.

-Has a big ole belly laugh

-Stands up

-Can sit up in my lap

-Can hold my hands and pull himself up

-Sleeps through the night! Yes! Goes to bed at 10pm and wakes up at 7am. Makes life so much better during the day! Except napping is not something we do. He may take a couple of cat naps, but as for a good nap, forget it.

-Still sleeps on his stomach. Won't even sleep in the nap nanny anymore. Doctor told us it was fine for him to sleep on stomach because he had perfect head control and knows how to move it. Baker is still in our room, I just cannot get him in his room. It's too sad.

-He's a flirt. He will look at you and bat his eyes and it's so dang cute!

-Wearing 3-6 month size clothes

-Roll over on accident (he did it one time and I caught it)

-He is a MOMMAS BOY! Ask anyone close to us. They will tell you. Nate number one hates it when I always win.

Meagan came to visit us this past weekend and boy did we LOVE it! Baker never got put down once. We stayed in our pajamas all weekend long and didn't do a thing! The three stooges! :-) We love you Meagie.

Baker finally got to meet my MeMe. His MeMe too now. It was so sweet! MeMe couldn't wait to get her hands on him. She also held him as tight as she could soaking as much up of him as she could. She cried when she left and so did I. I just hate she doesn't live closer. I love my MeMe so much. She's a rare gem to me. I have the best grandmas, thank you God for them in my life. It pained me a little because my PaPa would have just eaten Baker up! I just kept thinking how much fun he would have had with Baker. I cried over that too. It's not fair. I have really been upset these past couple of days. I really really miss my PaPa. I just wish one time he could have met Baker. Just once. Life is not fair this way. I know he is in Heaven and is well taken care of, but my selfishness wants him here with us. MeMe told me Pa would have been very proud of me and mom told me the same. That makes me feel good. I was blessed with the two best men for grandpa's and while they aren't here to meet Baker, I think perhaps they had a hand in Baker being given to me :-)








3 comments:

Savannah & Len said...

It's crazy how much he has changed! And grown!!!

Tyson, Kayla, Rylan and Reese said...

They grow so fast! He is precious Kenley.

The Toogood's said...

Oh go Baker!!! Sleeping so good... SO happy for you! Hope all is well.