Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Taylor's Wedding...

FINALLY the big Mullins-Griffin Wedding rolled around! It was SO much fun and seriously the prettiest wedding! It was totally Taylor and just perfect! I was so blessed to be apart of this big day and to stand next to Taylor as she said I DO! I think David is a great guy and him and Taylor make the cutest couple! They are just precious together and you can really tell he adores her! I think it's so cute! The weekend was FILLED with stuff to do every minute of the day and it really helped because it sort of helps with the nerves when you have stuff to do.

This was my first weekend away from Baker. However dad and Nellie and Judd brought him to the wedding and reception so I DID get to see him a little bit Saturday night. Big thanks to them for taking good care of him while I had a great girl weekend! I did really good! Like I said, I was so busy I didn't have time to cry over it, but when they first took him (they picked him up from Amarillo early Friday morning) I was really sad and I texted them like every HOUR! :-) Then I realized he was in great hands and no bad news was really good news! It's good in my opinion for Baker to get attention from other people besides just me and I think it's healthy for him to get used to being socalized in other areas such as HOME. It will help him later in life I really do think.










1 comment:

POPography said...

oh my gosh..i wish she would let me do trash the dress with her...! gorgeous dress!
Does she know what that is? WOW