Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Newborn pictures...

I have the best family ever and once again I got the pleasure of spending an entire weekend with my cousin Leaha and my aunt Tusi! It was just wonderful! They came into town to see Baker and so Leaha could take his newborn pictures! It really was such a blessing to have them here with us! Perfect weekend that was so special to me! Leaha is nothing short of amazing and Baker's newborn pictures were PERFECT. She was born to do this! She is a girl of many talents and photography is at the top of them! Thank you Leaha for this and for giving me the best pictures! Baker did very well for her and I got to take like three baths that day and sleep and just do what I wanted. He was a week old in these pictures and it was nice for me to get some much needed ME time! Ya'll come back anytime! :) Here they are! Well just a few! Oh and I need to say congrats to Leaha as well she is expecting her second baby come October! She is a great momma and I am happy that our babies will be close in age!! Congrats again Leaha and Jeff and Madison too! And Tusi and Mickey!!

Popography.com for those of you in the Dallas area!








3 comments:

POPography said...

Hey sugar! :) Good momma? I think that honor goes to you! It was a pleasure to get to spend 2 days with you. We have come along way from when we played in the backrooms at grandmas. :)
It was super awesome to get to capture this time in your life. You two are going to be amazing parents. This is just the beginning. You've been such a great help to me.

I LOVE YOU!

Leaha

For those reading...hit me up for your photo needs.
popography.org

Nick and Natalie said...

HE is such a STUD MUFFIN!!!! Love his pics. Congrats. I am pregnant too. I am due beginning of July. You look great! Glad I found your blog. Mine is www.smittensorensens.com if you ever want to drop in.

Unknown said...

Cute photos, he is precious!