Thursday, December 3, 2009

Third trimester...

Well I cannot believe I am already a week into my third trimester. I never thought I would get here. Time is flying by SO fast. It's almost Christmas and my shower is a week away! By then I'll be 30 weeks!!! 30 whole weeks!! AHHHH! That means only 10 more weeks of being pregnant. Give or take a couple. Which means it could be like 7 more weeks! That to me is just crazy! I am going to be giving birth (let's not go there about how freaked out I am) and then holding my sweet little Baker in my arms! I might not be able to let him go! :-) Love that little guy so much and he already makes me laugh! I already have laughter spells where I can't stop laughing for no apparent reason, but he just makes me laugh! He is very very active! I had an appointment today and his heart-rate was in the 150's which doctor said was good. His heart rate has always been fast, he likes to get after it in there. He has been moving like crazy lately and I can now tell where his head, back, and booty are. I every so gently can press on my stomach and I know just where he is and sometimes he will even nudge me either to say what's up or to say stop doing that. The doctor today was amazed at how much he was kicking and squirming because he was running the doppler over my belly to get the heartbeat and we were just laughing because he was making my stomach look like an ocean. It was so crazy! Finally we got him to be still so we could find his heartbeat. My belly measurement is on schedule expect for instead of 29 I am more 30. Which means it's about an inch bigger. I've already been told that he's measuring about a week bigger than "normal". Which is totally fine and that means I feed my baby GOOD. He is growing growing growing! Great reports! I'll see the doctor I think two or three more times and then it's time to see him every single week until birthday time! :-0

I am finally just about over the sickness of what I think was a sinus infection. I never had to go into the doctor he gave called in a Z-Pack over the phone. I took that medicine as quick as I could get my hands on it because I was MISERABLE! I am talking sick! My tonsils were bleeding and the left one was HUGE! All I have now is a cough which likes to get crazy at night time of course but I'll take it over a sore throat any day. It just takes time. I am pretty sure my rib on the right side has misplaced itself just a tad. I can hear it clicking and catching to where I have to really readjust myself often because it feels jammed. Doctor said that happens a lot and it will be okay as long as I am not in awful pain. It's more of just a discomfort.

That's the update on the start of the third trimester. Small rough start but I can't complain. I am very blessed!

1 comment:

Kyle and Amber said...

Can you believe it's going by so quickly?? You are going to be holding sweet Baker King before you know it!!