Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Great Time For Thanks...

What a Thanksgiving! Not that we did much this year, but seriously I am surrounded by such awesome blessings I just can't contain it! I have SO much to be thankful for! This year of course we went to good ole Morton, Texas on Thanksgiving day to be with the Bakers. This is one my most favorite days of the year! I think my family is awesome! We are all so tight knit and have always been this way! We always all keep in touch and have all been the best of friends! My aunts ShaRita and Tusi were most excited to see the belly as well as my cousins! They just all thought it was something else to see their little Kenley Jill pregnant! Baker got to hear the voices of the people that are going to just love him to pieces and spoil him rotten. I left with gifts galore for the little guy from Leaha and Tusi already.
The girls in my family loving their baby kicks...


My cousin Leaha is a FABULOUS photographer and I always envy her photography and work she does but she lives in Dallas so of course that makes things difficult. Well bless her sweet heart, we spent the majority of Thanksgiving Day having a photo shoot. Her day of rest and relaxation was turned into work. But I have to say it was fun work! Leaha, myself, Meagan, and Lacy all packed up her photography gear and headed to Lacy's house for a maternity photo shoot! We had a BLAST! It was just us girls all together again laughing and having a good ole time. I am having my pictures made into a book for our purposes. I don't really think too many people want to see pictures of my belly but for Nate and I it's really special so this book will be a momento for us both, especially me. If you are in the Dallas area and looking for an upbeat and wonderful photographer, please consider Leaha and tell her I sent you! www.popography.org She also had a blog click HERE. Anyway, here is a small sneak peak of a picture that made all of us cry. GIRLS will be girls!


She also got a good shot of Nate and I for our Christmas card and my 28 week belly. HELLO THIRD TRIMESTER!
I can't get the picture to work so I will post it later!

My third trimester finds me sick. I did well through Thanksgiving and then Friday night I had an allergy attack. A serious one! Ever since then things have gone down hill and I am now diagnosing myself with a sinus infection because I am no stranger to these and I am almost positive that's what it is. Going to the doctor tomorrow so we shall see. I am about ready to rip my tonsils out, they hurt SO bad and I can't talk, eat, or sleep! Not cool. I hate taking medicine but obviously desperate times cause for desperate measures. Tylenol and Benedryl have been my friends. Not that they help any. I need pain pills! That's out of the question though so it's time to tough it out! Hope everyone had a great holiday!

No comments: