Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas...

Well I have to say I don't have much to report and I especially don't have many pictures because I am finding myself hard to look at these days!! :-) I know it's probably hormones, but here lately I when I try to get dressed or get dolled up, I find myself in an awful mood. However, I know it's totally worth it and I can handle it for a couple of more months. Actually about 7 more weeks! Or less!
5th
First I want to report that when I went in on the 21st of December for my check-up, my fundal height was measuring 35cm and I was only 31 weeks then. That's 4cm bigger than it should be. So Dr. Hopkins said that on January 5th he wanted me to come back for a sonogram so that he could check the weight and amniotic fluid. Basically this could mean not much, or it could mean my dates are off, or it could mean Baker is getting on up there in his weight/height. I might possibly just have Baker early for this reason. Obviously not be induced TOO early if that should happen, because we want to make sure his lungs are developed and he has plenty of time to get ready, BUT a sonogram will tell us more! I am very anxious for this appointment! :-0 I decided I would let you all know just how BIG this belly is and how much I am feeling it! I have been in constant pain lately in my back area and my legs.


This Christmas I just felt overwhelmingly blessed! I feel like that every Christmas, but this Christmas I got to carry little Baker around with me! I stayed swollen the ENTIRE time, but it was great to see all of our family! Or most of them anyway! We spent Wednesday with dad and them in Muleshoe and spent all day Christmas Eve with them! Then that night we headed on to Friona to have Christmas with the King's. Then Christmas morning we woke up LATE and both commented on the fact that never again would we be able to sleep until 10:30 on Christmas morning because this is our last year without kids! :-) For lunch we headed over to Nate's parents house and stayed most of the day! Mom and Kaleb went to the lake and we will be seeing them sometime this week! Actually we may only get to see mom. Kaleb will have to stay in Muleshoe and work! He is in the real world now! So we get to have one more get together with mom and then we will be done! I can't wait to see her!!
WHITE Christmas

Jenner rocking out on the guitar I got him...Aaron and Amy will love me I am sure!

I love Christmas Trees!!

Stocking that I never got around to filling :-(


Last but not least. I hit my 32 week mark on Christmas day! Whew!


Maybe I had more to report than I thought! :-) Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas Holiday! It always creeps right around and then it's gone in a flash! I can't believe how quick it all goes by these days! Seems like in grade school that it lasted for so long! Now that I am grown up it just FLIES by!

No comments: