Friday, November 20, 2009

Holiday Happening and Invitations...

I am having a two for one blog here. First thing is first...

MY INVITATIONS ARE THE CUTEST THINGS EVER! Am I being bias, maybe but probably not. My great, great friend Monica made the invitations for my baby shower and I have to say they fit me to a "T". She had all my colors in there with a fabulous background and topped it all off with a CROWN my most favorite thing! When I saw what they looked like and read what they said I started crying! The wording was so sweet and it was just so precious! I could go on all day about these! It also is making everything so much more real. I just can't believe I am having a baby shower! I thought the same thing about all my wedding showers, but now it's a whole new ball game! I am pumped! So Monica, thank you for being awesome! To everyone reading this, if you need invitations made or know of someone who does, she's your gal! Monica I stole your pictures because you already had some info blacked out so yes, these are your pictures, thanks for that too :-)



Secondly...Holiday Happening! One of my most favorite days of the year! Amy and I went on Wednesday the opening night to see what we could get ourselves into! I have to say last year we did a lot more damage than this year, but we still made it home with some wonderful stuff! My plan was to get others on my Christmas list some great items, but looks like I only made it out with stuff for me and Baker. Ooops! For those that are having girls, this place is like shopping heaven because around every corner there is a TuTu or something else for a girl. However, I found Baker some really cute Tech stuff and baby stuff! I know people think that having girls can get you in a lot of trouble but I have to say, shopping for little boys is JUST AS FUN! Anyway, the event lasted from 6-9 that night and we met my mom, Liz, and Taylor up there to shop! It's our tradition! I think we might could have used 4 hours, but 3 was enough! I was exhausted and tired by the end of this and was ready to get to bed. However, Amy and I drove back to Amarillo after it was all over and got home at about 11:30. We were so tired and my feet were begging for rest! In the picture below you can see my swollen puffy feet! Yikes!

2 comments:

Denae said...

The invitations are so cute! I love them!

And oh man, I was dying to know if I am having a girl or boy at Holiday Happening. If I am having a girl, it is probably a good thing I didn't know because I would not have been able to control myself. Too many cute things!!

I have to say that I had a lot of fun shopping for Will when he was a baby, but the selection does not seem to be as good as he gets older. So feel free to spend all your money on the fun baby stuff...you won't want to buy much for him in a couple of years! :)

jessicape said...

oh my friend! take care of those poor feet!!! no more power shopping- just rest and relax! seriously, i wish i had rested more and gotten pedicures! cause once little man Baker gets here- you will have NO time to rest. (but it's so so so worth it!). xo