Thursday, October 21, 2010

A follow up with pictures...

This is going to be random! Just the latest pictures and really, the professional ones, by Lezlie Andrew here in Amarillo were for his 6 month pictures! So two months has gone by since then!

Here we have Baker enclosed. Yes it was necessary, I couldn't even get ready for anything or do laundry without him getting into something. So he LOVES this little play yard as they call it and that Nate proclaimed we MUST have. He loves crawling all around it and walking himself around it holding on. He also has quite a few toys to keep him occupied!


Baker's 6 month pictures by Lezlie Andrew....




Happy Fall Ya'll....

Had to throw this off and post a picture from New York. Not sure what was wrong with me, but I only got like three pictures. So unlike me! However, this was at the top of Rockefeller Center and it was pretty amazing!! I went with Savannah and we had a great time! We probably seriously walked about 20 miles over the weekend and you think I'm kidding. We did it all! Fun times!! I have STILL got to get there to see the Christmas Tree, it's like once I see that I will be complete. I mean come on, we all know Home Alone is my favorite movie and I was so jealous the second movie that he got "stuck" in New York! LUCKY kid!

Baker got on a magazine that's all over the Panhandle, called Kidz Digest, he won cutest baby in the month of October! Go Baker go!!

No comments: