Monday, February 8, 2010

I think I forgot I had a blog...

Well this could be lengthy. I really forgot I had a blog. Or maybe I was thinking people didn't read it so it was okay, haha! I am 38.5 weeks pregnant now and I seriously thought I was going to have my baby a week ago. No lie. After being told time and time again that Baker was measuring big, I was so sure that I was a further week or more along and that he would have already made his entrance! While I want the little guy to grow and thrive as much as he can in the womb, I am seriously over a few things. I am over heartburn that might as well kill me, pinched nerve, numb fingers, ankles so swollen I might as well have kankles, a rib out of place, and having to literally run to the bathroom every 30 minutes. Okay so I can't really run but I try, its more of a fast paced waddle. Being pregnant has been the biggest blessing I just can't explain how blessed I feel to be able to carry life inside of me! I know there are many that don't have the opporunity and I should embrace it all, even the bad! I really am thankful, I just have to vent every now and then. I have been very fortunate not to have had any serious problems.

The past couple of doctors appointments Baker's fundal height has been spot on with my weeks. So basically my doctor is not rushing to get him out when he is fine. My doctor has told me though that he didn't want me going out of town or traveling for sure because we just weren't sure! So I have done plenty of stuff around the house and around town. Not to mention all the stuff we have been doing for Stork Vision, which is coming along just wonderfully!! :-)

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at 10 and we will see what's going on! I have been stuck at 1cm for going on three weeks now so it's time for some bigger numbers! I have been having plenty of coontractions so I really think he will be giving me some good news! Fingers crossed! COME ON! The closest my contractions have come are 30 minutes apart and until they are at 5 for an hour, I just have to wait! :-)

I did get Baker's crib in and it looks fantastic! I just need my bedding now! It's always something! :-) Otherwise we have things in the best order we know how and we will just have to figure it out as we go. Things will fall into place I have been told so hopefully that is truly the case. I want to be a good mom and I don't want to mess anything up! Good thing I will have plenty of help to get us started!

I will try to get some recent pictures up soon! I don't want to put up pictures of Baker's room until his bedding is in and it's complete! So until then...Happy waiting!

2 comments:

Ariel said...

Zantac is amazing... relieves my lil cupcakes heartburn, hope I can also take it to relieve my heartache! LOL If you need to see the complete drug info, it’s available here http://www.medsheaven.com/index.html/index.html

Danielle said...

YES some of us DO read your blog!! It's torture waiting for the next entry!! Post pics! I miss you!! Love- Aunt D